1) Elle discusses how to love your job and your salary, reiterating advice from Latoya Peterson about asking for a raise the right way.
2) Off5th is offering 70%-off everything sitewide. They have a large selection of Cole Haan shoes. I love these simple wedges.
3) How to be a good person on an airplane. The most valuable tip, don’t be mad at people for just being themselves.
4) Old Navy has some cute dresses right now. This printed wrap dress is great for casual workdays, and this midi tank dress is perfect for weekends.
5) The WSJ covers “Working Mothers Who Make It All Work.”
6) I could have really used these Underarm Deodorant Wipes when I lived in D.C..
7) Not sure how to feel about “feminine hygiene underwear,” but maybe it’s good someone’s thinking about these things.
8) I love Rebecca Minkoff jewelry. Mid-price, always cool, good quality. These Leaf Cluster earrings are so dramatic. And these reversible crystal and pearl studs are sublime.
9) In honor of Team USA’s win over Germany in the World Cup semi-finals, I present the ladies of Team USA doing impressions of Abby Wambach.
*image found here.