The Workday Reading: July 1, 2015
Jul 1, 2015
3) How to be a good person on an airplane. The most valuable tip, don’t be mad at people for just being themselves.
5) The WSJ covers “Working Mothers Who Make It All Work.”
6) I could have really used these Underarm Deodorant Wipes when I lived in D.C..
7) Not sure how to feel about “feminine hygiene underwear,” but maybe it’s good someone’s thinking about these things.
9) In honor of Team USA’s win over Germany in the World Cup semi-finals, I present the ladies of Team USA doing impressions of Abby Wambach.
*image found here.