1) Struggling to stay productive this summer? Everygirl has five TED talks to inspire you.
2) This $42 Eva satchel comes in a sophisticated gunmetal grey. It also has great internal storage and minimalist details.
3) Profits are declining, you just laid-off 175 people, but why not go out drinking and post Instagrams about how your survived J.Crew’s version of the Hunger Games. Speaking of bad brand behavior, Jezebel covers how things at Nastygal turned, well, nasty.
5) This is the most horrific wedding night story that I have ever heard.
6) Yesterday, we talked about nude-to-you shoes for a variety of skin colors. Stuart Weitzman is now offering their basic styles in a rainbow of flesh-toned hues.
7) The airlines are discussing shrinking the size of allowed carry-on bags to fit more bags on the plane. Or to force more people to check luggage in order to drive up their profits.
8) I’m still searching for the perfect off the shoulder top. ASOS has this Laden top in crisp white that I really like. This black Warehouse top has a great bohemian look. Plus-size readers should look at this Gypsy top.
9) The L.A. Times reports on Comic-Con’s decision to ban selfie sticks as a “small victory for society.” Several dozen museums, theaters, and festivals are also showing them the cold shoulder.
*image found here.