1) They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Harvard Business Review asks whether employees who go on vacation are the ones who get promoted?
2) In the market for a new summer business suit? This stone-colored Alex Marie suit with a nipped-in waist is fantastic.
3) Who hates their jobs more, East Coasters or West Coasters?
4) Does your sunscreen make you breakout? Cosmo suggests 10 sunscreens for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Personally, I like La Roche Posay Anthelios.
5) Read this article from Thought Catalog if you’re afraid you’ll never find ‘the one.’
6) Have you heard of Howlite? It’s a stone with the veiny texture of Carrara marble. This Ann Taylor Howlite cuff makes a real statement. I also like this multi-strand necklace that mixes white and turquoise Howlite for a summery, boho-chic look.
7) After comments about crying in the lab and falling in love with their male counterparts, female scientists take on sexism. #DistractinglySexy
8) I am an iced tea addict. This Takeya infusing pitcher lets me turn out 2-quarts in no time. It’s also good for making spa water.
9) California Sunday Magazine takes on Australia’s infamous murder mystery, The Lost Man.
*image found here.
Ha, when I got back from my last vacation, my boss told me I wasn’t allowed to leave ever again. So proud.
Jenn S. says:
The Takeya pitchers are great! Primula makes some nice infuser pitchers, too – I have one that is rather utilitarian in style that I got from Amazon for like $13, but just got my girlfriend a more aesthetically pleasing one as part of her wedding gift.