1) They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Harvard Business Review asks whether employees who go on vacation are the ones who get promoted?
2) In the market for a new summer business suit? This stone-colored Alex Marie suit with a nipped-in waist is fantastic.
3) Who hates their jobs more, East Coasters or West Coasters?
5) Read this article from Thought Catalog if you’re afraid you’ll never find ‘the one.’
6) Have you heard of Howlite? It’s a stone with the veiny texture of Carrara marble. This Ann Taylor Howlite cuff makes a real statement. I also like this multi-strand necklace that mixes white and turquoise Howlite for a summery, boho-chic look.
7) After comments about crying in the lab and falling in love with their male counterparts, female scientists take on sexism. #DistractinglySexy
8) I am an iced tea addict. This Takeya infusing pitcher lets me turn out 2-quarts in no time. It’s also good for making spa water.
9) California Sunday Magazine takes on Australia’s infamous murder mystery, The Lost Man.
*image found here.