1) Beginning a new project or venture? Quartz discusses why you should just dive in instead of planning to start after you get a cup of coffee, start the laundry, etc..
2) The red and white canvas weekender is the perfect travel bag, beach bag, or gym bag. An amazing, stylish buy at $69.
3) Levo League offers some tips on dressing for job interviews. I completely agree that you should try your outfit on the night before.
5) Several airlines are changing their frequent flier programs after discovering that having so many “elite” categories has weakened the impact of being loyal.
7) Hey, 90s kids! Crystal Pepsi is coming back.
8) There is so much cute jewelry at BaubleBar right now. I adore these Voyager ear jackets. This Montego bib necklace is so unique. And these stone-accented threader drops are simple and sophisticated.
9) J.Crew responds to the recent drop in sales by firing 175 employees. And I’m not sure putting the Madewell designer in charge will solve anything. #reviveJCrew
*image found here.