1) Suffering from a lack of motivation? How to break The Procrastination Doom Loop.
2) These textured Acedia heels from Aldo has a 3.25″ heel, a$75 price tag, and enough style to lift any work outfit. Did I mention they come in five colors?
3) Harvard Business Review: How to know if you talk too much.
5) The hipster is dead. Soon to be replaced by the Young Urban Creative. I miss the hipsters already.
6) I bought these lace-up sandals from Gentle Souls, and they are sublime. Seriously, I feel like I’m walking on pillows of sunshine and flower petals.
7) Wedding registries always perplex me. Who needs 12 napkin rings? Will you really use that Waterford Crystal decanter? The Kitchn covers which registry items they still use 10 years later.
9) Sweater snafus unravel J.Crew’s quarterly earnings. #reviveJCrew
11) Forbes offers time-management tips from several moms who earn six-figures. Their best advice? Think in terms of a 168-hour week, not a 24-hour day.
*image found here.