3) Movies make serving in clandestine intelligence seem glamorous. What they don’t show you is the paperwork, particularly the billing and expense reports.
4) Off5th has some nice dresses in the ‘new arrivals’ section. I like this eyelet sundress and this mauve faux wrap, both from Anne Klein and under-$75. And this lipstick red peplum dress from Bailey 44 is a stunner.
5) This cucumber, tomato, and bacon salad looks like an excellent side dish for summer barbecues.
7) Writing dress code that isn’t sexist is a challenge. But when you refer to breasts as “the girls” and talk about “sausage rolls,” you’re not even trying to do a good job.
9) A Hollywood aesthetician was arrested for solicitation of murder for allegedly hiring someone to kill her rival. But that’s just the beginning of the story. (Who knew facialists played so rough?)
11) Find yourself putting off chores like washing the dishes or folding the laundry? Lifehacker recommends timing yourself.
12) Sleek, minimalist fashions are my absolutely favorite, and Narciso Rodriguez just does it so well.
*image found here.