The Workday Reading: May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015
2) Target has some great, inexpensive cardigans. They offer this short-sleeve cardi and this crewneck cardi in multiple colors. And I love this long, pale grey cardigan for keeping warm in the office.
3) Find out what your name would be if you were born today. (Super fun.)
4) I tried on this Joie printed skirt at Nordstrom last week–how is it 55%-off at The Outnet today? I love the soft pastels.
5) Levo League offers advice on how to follow your gut when making a big decision.
6) I think the Mulberry Willow tote with the detachable clutch is brilliant. I’ve been hoping this idea would trickle down to the lower price points. This Tory Burch is still pricey at $595, but it’s two chic bags in one. I hope a designer will make a similar bag in the $150-ish region soon.
7) Can you steal an education? The curious case of a family who may have lied to get their daughter into a better public school.
8) When I was watching Full House in the ’90s, I never could have imagined that one day the Olsen twins would grow up to make incredibly sexy dresses.
9) Billy Crystal takes on the topic of athletes as role models. The end result is a funny and timely video.
*image found here.