The Workday Reading: May 18, 2015
May 18, 2015
1) Looking to change your behavior/habits? After the age of 25, it becomes much more difficult. Fast Company has some tips for bringing about lasting change.
3) American Pharaoh is one step away from winning horse racing’s Triple Crown, but fivethirtyeight says that racing fans should be skeptical.
5) Conde Nast Traveler offers suggestions on where to travel when. Here are there suggestions for May.
7) Vanity Fair has a slideshow of looks from the Cannes Film Festival red carpet. I love the sculptural strapless dresses on Natalie Portman and Charlize Theron.
8) I’m not usually such a fan of bows, but this white coat from Kate Spade is adorable.
9) Kottke.org asks: What’s the most beautiful paragraph/sentence you’ve ever read?
“Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” — Pablo Neruda
*image found here.