1) Have you ladies heard about this ‘Dad Bod’ nonsense? The idea is that women are attracted to men with jiggly bellies, and the Internet is obsessed with the concept. As The Daily Show points out, it’s so nice we’re making men feel good about their bodies.
3) Amal Clooney is the darling of the Big Apple. She’s teaching at Columbia and being an all-around legal badass while her actor husband films a movie in town.
4) I love kitchen gadgets. This garlic chopper looks like a useful tool.
5) Medium discusses how parents are ruining youth sports with bad behavior. Perhaps we all just need to relax, and let the kids play ball.
7) Nicola Sturgeon is the first minister of Scotland, and her flair for ‘power dressing’ is taking the country by storm.
*image found here.