1) The 5 Things Your Emails Need to Include to Get People to Read and Respond.
3) LA Weekly covers how the liberal-leaning film industry excels at discriminating against women. And I thought politics was bad.
4) Elle covers the American drugstore-beauty products that French fashion editors love. My favorite drugstore products? Eucerin Aquaphor (great for the under-eye area) and Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 08.
5) The Verge discusses the best ways to store your photos online.
7) An ex-boyfriend used the Internet destroy Zoe Quinn’s reputation, but he wasn’t alone. He had an army of trolls gleefully helping him.
9) Fighting a tendency to procrastinate? Inc says an app may be the best way to fix it.
10) This pale violet Balenciaga dress is incredible. I love the pleated sheer yoke. #jawsdrop
*image found here.