1) Jon Krakauer has a new book about sexual violence on the University of Montana campus. As a Montanan, I know way, way too many women who were the victims of UofM’s rape culture. Hopefully the campus can change for the better.
3) Buzzfeed has a great article on wearing high heels and making them comfortable. They cover everything from stretching heels in the freezer and choosing a good insole.
5) Racked has the skinny on how to “spring clean” every tool in your beauty arsenal.
7) The Awl discusses how gentrification is widening food deserts and creating a culture clash between those who can have artisan cuisine delivered and those who can’t afford milk at the corner store.
10) Need a Mother’s Day card (or just a card for any occasion)? My friend Alex has a fun line of cheeky, letterpress products, and she’s offering readers 20%-off with code CAPHILL20.
*image found here.