The Workday Reading: April 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015
1) ‘When is Cheryl’s Birthday?’ is a logic/math problem that is stumping people the world over. Of course, my little brother figured it out. I surrendered the moment I learned math was involved.
5) Jay-Z and 16 other celebs are backing a cult-like music subscription service called Tidal. New Republic explains why the service makes no economic sense and why it won’t help artists increase their cut.
6) If you like to cook, I found this Food52 cookbook to be full of great recipes that don’t take a ton of culinary know-how.
7) This celebrity couple has been in couples counseling since they started dating, and they say it’s the best decision they’ve ever made.
8) This short, gladiator sandal from Schutz is a chic summer option.
*image found here.