1) The NFL has hired its first female referee. She’s been reffing for 20 years, so it’s great to see her get her due. Good luck to her, the sexist comments on ESPN radio will be brutal. Hope she has thick skin.
2) I received a sample of Julep’s Plush Pout Lip Crayon, and I love it. It’s hydrating and has the perfect amount of shine. Try the magenta plum.
3) A woman explains to Harper’s Bazaar why she wears the same thing to work every day. (I can’t think of anything more boring.)
4) Max & Chloe is one of my favorite online shops; they have the best jewelry. I adore these rose gold ear crawlers. And this A.V. Max silver embossed cuff will go with everything. I’m pretty sure I would wear it every day.
5) While the weather is warming up, it’s still chilly in some locales. So Lucky discusses when the right time to stop wearing tights is.
6) When I was decorating my apartment, finding affordable pillows was tough. I can’t believe what people will pay for a 16×16 throw pillow. If you’re looking, Gilt has Safavieh’s stylish pillows on sale.
7) I started going grey at 29. This article from Marie Claire talks about why we grey and what you might be able to do to slow down the process.
*image found here.