1) Tammy Darvish was the face of the family business, DarCars. She worked her tail off building the company, and then, she was pushed aside because she was a daughter, not a son.
2) This turquoise tassel necklace is the perfect summer accessory for jazzing up sundresses, sheaths, or simple tees.
5) If you were obsessed with the Serial podcast, the foundation supporting Adnan Syed is creating a follow-up. It just won’t be the same without Sarah Koenig.
6) This Anne Klein roll neck dress is pure Audrey Hepburn.
7) John Oliver is killing it on Last Week Tonight. On his last episode, he scored an interview with Edward Snowden. His way of explaining the NSA’s foreign surveillance program is…unique, but it works.
*image found here.