The Workday Reading: March 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015
1) This Fast Company article about Gap CEO Art Peck’s plan to revive the once beloved brand. He discusses the death of the mall culture, building Gap 3.0, and focusing on customer needs. It’s a fascinating look at the modern retail model.
2) I love the vibrant red of this H&M blouse with flutter sleeves and a v-neck. The price isn’t bad either.
3) This “habit personality quiz” illuminates how successful you will be at developing new, positive habits and change old ones.
4) Nordstrom is now price matching to give you the perks of shopping at Nordy’s at the price reductions of Macy’s, Dillard’s, etc.. My favorite jeans, the AG Farrah, are 25-percent-off. I also recommend this Michael Kors Selma satchel.
5) The Daily Worth discusses why small talk at work may not be as beneficial for women as it is for men.
6) This little, elephant trinket dish from Target is an adorable way to store small jewelry items.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.