The Workday Reading: March 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2015
1) As a former Washingtonian, I’ve seen children climbing the Tidal Basin cherry trees and teens horse-playing at the Vietnam Memorial. Their chaperones usually do nothing. But it’s doubly infuriating to see a parent encouraging a child to climb on a war memorial for Vietnam’s female service members.
3) Glitter Guide offers a tutorial on how to wash your silks.
4) I’m on the hunt for summer dresses. This geometric-print maxi from Anthropologie definitely caught my eye. I also like this asymmetric-stripe shift from Petit Bateau. Madewell’s short-sleeve eyelet dress also looks like a sold choice.
5) Vanity Fair presents the true story of how Pretty Woman got its happy ending.
6) Old Navy has some cute, affordable summer accessories. These bright pink sandals are adorable.
7) This veggie sandwich with sunflower seed tzatziki looks so good, I don’t think I’ll miss the meat.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.