1) College students in Florida are using a 3-D printer to make prosthetic limbs for children. Recently, they invited Robert Downey Jr. to present an Iron Man-themed arm to a little boy. The video is kind of amazing. They also made a Tangled-inspired arm for a little girl in Virginia. If you can, throw a few dollars their way.
2) My favorite B.P. Moveover flats now come in coral (and four other fab colors for $50).
3) Researchers have developed a new way to work toward your goals. Their method combines goal-setting, assessment, and planning in a way that is far more productive than telling someone to just think positive.
5) Three audacious D.C. women, power players in different fields for over five decades, talk about their lives and careers over lunch. It might be my favorite thing that I’ve read this year.
6) Subtle florals are all the rage for spring. On the high-end, this toile minidress from DvF and this optical illusion printed Alice + Olivia dress. On the more affordable side, this Eliza J maxi dress and this black and white Dorothy Perkins dress.
8) I love this criss-cross sweatshirt from Athleta. And if last summer is any indication, their Redondo dress and Topanga v-neck dress will be in heavy rotation in my wardrobe. (Both dresses come in tall, petite, and plus sizes.)
9) Thing I’m doing this weekend, roasting strawberries.
*This week’s images came from the Flickr account for rocketrictic.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.