The Workday Reading: March 12, 2015
Mar 12, 2015
1) “The Power of ‘Good Enough'” explores how settling can make people happier than gunning for the best.
2) This Mango hobo bag in a light tan packs a lot of chic for $39.
3) 5 Reasons the Cover Letter Should Just Die Already. But since you still need one, Slate has a video explaining how to write a cover letter that will make you sound invaluable.
4) Piperlime is bringing in the last of the new arrivals before they close up shop. I love this coral and ivory tunic from Cooper & Ella. This shell with a geometric, eyelet print is really cool. This khaki, casual jacket is a great choice for summer.
5) Vodafone is offering four months of paid maternity leave and 30-hour work weeks for the first six months after women return. Could this decision signal a change in how large companies handle maternity leave?
6) This Michael Kors watch in rose gold is absolutely to die for.
7) John Oliver’s take on why Daylight Saving Time is still a thing is guaranteed to make you laugh.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.