1) Marie Claire talks about the rules of gossiping at the office. While the Wall Street Journal discusses what to do if you become the subject of the office rumor mill.
3) How delicious does this Mushroom Stew look?
4) Black Halo is my absolute favorite. The neckline on this Emmeline dress is phenomenal. Their Gypsy Rose sheath is another wonderful piece. The sheer overlay on the skirt of this Vogue cocktail dress is positively sublime.
5) Clementine Daily has a thought-provoking piece on being a grown-up and embracing your age.
6) Baublebar has some fantastic jewelry right now. This pearl ring is so unique and unexpected. This long, spiky y-necklace is really cool. This jaguar bangle has a boldness to it that will boost any outfit.
7) Working in professional environs, people pride themselves on being the busiest, them most in-demand, the one who is needed to answer e-mails at 3:00AM. The Washington Post covers whether exhaustion is a status symbol.
8) I need to replace some dishes that broke in my move, and these mid-century, black-and-white stamp bowls from West Elm are just the ticket. Best of all, they’re on sale.
*image found here.
Have a suggestion for the workday reading? E-mail it to email@example.com or tweet it to @caphillstyle.