1) Looking to save a little money here and there? Levo League has the 12 things you need to stop paying for right now.
2) Century21 is selling these gorgeous, under-$50 Ciao Bella flats. I love the rose gold.
3) 16 beauty editors discuss their favorite drugstore finds. I’m currently loving Vaseline Rosy Lips lip balm and Lineage Water Sleeping Mask.
4) Looking for sleeveless blouses to wear under blazers? I love this waterfall blouse from Oasis. I also like this Nine West printed blouse and this sheer, blush blouse from Macy’s.
5) Mother Jones debunks last week’s viral “Lunches of the World” images. Not only were the photos of lunches made by a chef in an American restaurant, one of the nations mentioned doesn’t even provide school lunch.
6) The eyelet Julia Jordan dress that was so popular last month is on sale for $93 at Last Call in a versatile navy hue. Nordstrom has a few sizes left in the slate grey shade.
*image found here.
Have a suggestion for the workday reading? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet it to @caphillstyle.