1) Medium has a list of 10 Crucial Skills That You Won’t Learn in School, and discusses how to learn them anyway. I’ve always struggled with networking, so I found this Forbes article filled with quick tips to be a big help.
4) When was the last time you bought something from Liz Claiborne? If you’re looking for inexpensive work attire, it’s time to give the brand a look. This inexpensive pale grey trench is phenomenal (phe-nom-e-nal!). I love this printed, short-sleeve wrap dress for casual work days.
5) Bipartisanship is alive and well in the U.S. Senate, at least among its female members. Perhaps the men will get the picture since the chamber’s fairer sex get more done.
7) A commuter on his way to a job interview spouts off at a man on London’s subway. Hilarity ensues.
8) Need inexpensive, quality cosmetics? I love the NYX brand. Their Finishing Powder gives you the perfect look. The Chic Red lipstick is one of my favorites. And their Mosaic Blush is one of the best on the market in any price point.
11) Three flight attendants talk about what they pack and what they wish their passengers knew. Speaking of travel, I just bought this 3-piece packing cube set to keep me organized on the road.
12) Chic office supplies are a great way to brighten your work space. I adore these One Day at a Time notepads. This might be the most stylish stapler ever made. And if you’re looking for a chic notepad, this refillable one from Graphic Image is the same one I carry.
*image found here.