1) The Washington Post has their take on what will be In and Out for 2015. For some reason, I don’t think ‘formalwear pasties’ are going to take off. Though I am glad to see the end of the ‘artisanal toast’ era.
3) You know how I love a kitchen remodel, so this compilation of incredible ‘before & afters’ is a must see.
5) Champagne (or sparkling wine) is my drink of choice. This Mental Floss article explaining the basics of bubbly is a fun one.
6) This ombre Vince sweater in vibrant blue is to die for.
7) Looking for snacks for the start of the NFL playoff season? These crispy sweet potato skins look like a winning dish.
8) It’s almost time for Valentine’s Day lingerie shopping. For a relaxed option, I like this Calvin Klein set in storm grey lace. This sheer Erica M. bodysuit is an interesting choice. This Hanky Panky set is also a lot of fun.
10) This mauve lace dress is so pretty it should be illegal.
image found here.