2) My Wardrobe, a European site for designer fashions, is having their seasonal sale. So many beautiful things. 15%-off Sophie Hulme bags sounds good to me. Or if you just need a bit of Friday-afternoon eye-candy, their selection of work dresses is not to be missed.
3) This week in sizing controversies, Calvin Klein’s new ads feature a model who wear size 10, but some are upset that the fashion industry considers her plus-sized. And Old Navy shoppers are petitioning the retailer to change the pricing structure that places an up-charge on women’s plus-size clothing but not on larger men’s items.
4) I am loving Lipstick Queen’s sheer Medieval Red Lipstick. If you have a hard time finding reds, give this one a try.
5) My Mother has an enormous Southern family, and sometimes it’s hard to know how to refer to all of my cousins. Fast Company sorts out the complicated math of Third Cousins Twice Removed.
6) Piperlime is offering 20%-0ff select designers, today only. My favorite Paige Skyline Skinny Jeans are part of the sale. This Ella Moss sweater also caught my eye; I love the mix of textures. This semi-sheer, lace skirt is also a great choice for holiday parties.
7) Can’t live without your morning coffee? Smithsonian Magazine reports that Europeans thought coffee was a tool of the devil until the Pope became a fan.
9) Buzzfeed has 37 Ikea hacks for organizing your life.
11) I love stories about how famous people go their start, so this article featuring 50 pre-fame performances by well-known actors is a lot of fun.
12) Gap is my go-to source for casual sweaters. This colorful Fair Isle sweater is cute. I also like this cable knit sweater in nine colors. This basic Merino crewneck is just $35 and comes in a myriad of colors.