+ Look for Less

10th Commandment: April 22

DP1226201317055206M.tifLiz Claiborne Joelle Pumps ($29)

These coral heels would look wonderful with navy, grey or white separates.  You could also wear them with mint, blush or cobalt.  These particular heels have a mid-height heel and a padded insole for comfort.  If you like coral, I also found these adorable suede, ankle strap sandals from Dorothy Perkins.

In addition to coral, I like red heels for every season.  They breathe boldness into any outfit.  These Isola Suri Pumps come in a beautiful garnet, while these Nine West Drusilla heels are lipstick red.

Also for spring, try pumps in a medium purple hue, like these Rockport Hecia kitten heels.  Cobalt heels make a statement, as do these mint pumps from Ivanka Trump.  And if you want something really on trend, try a bright hue like citron.

Do you wear colored pumps?  If so, which shades are your favorite?

1. Sara says:

Perfect.

April 22, 2014/Reply
  2. Joules says:

I love colored pumps! Even though it’s not terribly adventurous, I really like navy. But also anything pink is fabulous.

Style by Joules

April 22, 2014/Reply
  3. DontBlameTheKids says:

I’m definitely leanimg more toward coral than red this summer. Not that it has to be one or the other, but last summer I used red to pair with navy and camel. This summer I want something different.

April 22, 2014/Reply
  4. Giggling Gourmand says:

Agree on the Navy, my favorite blue shoes are almost on their last legs and it makes me want to cry. I bought some Missoni pumps a couple years ago and have been pleased with how versatile they ended up being – so much so that I bought some flats too :).

April 22, 2014/Reply
  5. CH says:

I wear all neutrals all the time, except for shoes. In my closet right now are pink, burgundy, and turquoise flats; coral, pink, and red heels; and turquoise wedges. I’d like add a pair of either cobalt or bright teal heels to the collection this spring.

April 22, 2014/Reply
  6. Leigh says:

I love that color of coral. There were a pair of bright red Vince Camutos at Nordstrom that I can’t stop thinking about, though. The last thing I need is a pair of fire engine red shoes, but I really, really liked them.

I’ve been wearing all neutral shoes lately. I think I need to branch out.

April 22, 2014/Reply
  7. Giggling Gourmand says:

Have people seen the Sophia Webster for J Crew items? I don’t love all of them but some are really funky and cute:

I had picked these up in their last shoe collaboration and I’ve been wearing them a couple times a week now that it’s warm (again way more versatile than expected with the bright shoes).

April 23, 2014/Reply
  8. barchbo says:

I have multiple pair of coral shoes and purple shoes. Most of my basic wardrobe is gray it seems and I like those colors with gray. For $29 I think I might give those Liz Clairbornes a shot!

April 24, 2014/Reply