1) Equal Pay Day: Why you must negotiate your starting salary. #dominoeffect (Chicago Tribune)
2) Michael Kors is making great bags with ‘reversible jackets’, so you can change colors.
3) How to avoid the ‘entitled millennial’ title at work. (Popsugar)
5) One D.C. woman wore the same work outfit every day for a year. (Washingtonian)
7) Does this generation of men want stay at home wives? (NYTimes)
8) This tiny, delicate birthstone ring is a wonderful addition to any jewelry box.
9) The trouble with student loan forgiveness, and why many no longer qualify. (Learnvest)
11) 100 years ago, Jeannette Rankin was sworn into Congress. (Vox)
What I’m Buying for Summer. These $17 Huarache sandals.
What I’m Watching. Football is over. GOT is months away. Thank heavens for Billions.
What I’m Slathering On. My skin is SO dry. This Xeracalm balm is the only thing that helps.
[image found here]