Charlottesville reading, lockets are my new obsession, why the word “adulting” sucks, and more…
1) Most of my reading this week was dedicated to Charlottesville:
- The man who thought white supremacy was “fun,” until it wasn’t. (GQ)
- Is there any point in protesting? (The New Yorker)
- A CEO censored The Daily Stormer, he’s conflicted about it. (Gizmodo)
- Thank you, Tina Fey, for the laugh we needed. #sheetcaking (WaPo)
2) These $59 gold flats look like the ideal commuter shoe.
3) Financial habits to master in your 20s (or 30s). (The Everygirl)
5) The Kardashians: Sex tape to a billion-dollar brand. (Hollywood Reporter)
7) From Trump Aide to Single Mom. (The Atlantic)
9) I beg you, let’s kill the world “adulting.” (Man Repeller)
11) How Lilly Pulitzer turned a breakdown into an iconic brand. (Harper’s)
12) If I could wear one brand for the rest of my life, Rebecca Taylor.
What I’m Making. If you’ve never roasted a strawberry, you’ve never lived.
What Dropped My Jaw. The elaborate preparations for quinceaneras.